If you are a designer, architect, environmentalist, or simply someone with a bunch of great ideas on how to make this building home you are eligible to participate in this. We also welcome companies and organisations who are actively concerned with sustainable use of renewable energies - solar, waste and water management to participate in this call.
• Think eco-friendly, low-cost, low-maintainance, urban aesthetic
• Your designs must be easy to construct, even by unskilled helpers
• Your entry should be supported by a .pdf document that is less than 3MB containing:
:: 4 to 6 images that explain your idea clearly
:: Detailed specifications for designing the product
:: Budgeting for materials that you are considering
• Materials would ideally be eco-friendly such as:
:: Cloth – natural fabrics
:: Rope – natural fibers
:: Corrugated Boards
:: Recycled Vinyl
:: Recycled Rubber
1. Design Desires:
- We are looking for solutions of modular, light and easy to use walls, windows and flooring.
- Designs for furniture that clamp-on to the Jaaga structure are needed.
- Using urban and industrial materials and waste would be encouraged.
- Vertical garden systems, rain-water harvesting solutions, solar energy solutions and waste management systems are all urgently required
- Designs for bathrooms and shower stalls that reuse or recycle water would be required
2. Fill up the Application Form
Go to Imagine to read what various designers, artists and technologists in Bangalore wish to have in their dream space. This would be a great way for you to start thinking about your Design and/or Use proposals.
If you have any queries or requests for detailed information on any aspect of of the Jaaga structure we will be happy to help you - ni.agaaj|ofni#ni.agaaj|ofni
on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, PC. It's free.